Paula made a few announcements concerning the Free Arty Party on Saturday, new exhibitions in June (need volunteers June 6th) and Concert on the Green has been rescheduled.
2. Pick up artwork from current show today after the meeting, and Saturday 11-1pm.
3. All artwork has to be picked up by June 1st. Quinlan uses the space for art classes.
4. Van Gogh Screening was enjoyed by those who attended. It was good for community involvement and recognition of the Quinlan and GAL. There was an announcement in the Gainesville paper regarding the event. If we hold future screenings, would suggest having them on Friday evenings so more people could attend.
5. Ask for volunteers for someone to do a scrapbook from the pictures we have taken over the year.
6. Linda Griffiths presented our program this month.
7. New Members: Judith Landers
8. Marsha Hopkins hosted a plein air event for the members.
Treasurer’s report: $2,282.70
Minutes approved via email by Bob Richardson, Joan McDonald, Dona Price and Linda Tilden